Trailer Service Requirements
- Dry carpet or pad only, carpet base will be accepted, any wet carpet material will not be accepted or removed from jobsite
- Rolled or palletized by single material type (broadloom, carpet tile, pad)
- Maximum 4 feet for width of carpet rolls. Carpet should be rolled carpet side out. Stack in trucks horizontally across the width of the truck.
- Carpet tile must be palletized neatly in 4’ high stacks, strapped, and/or shrink-wrapped for stabilization during transport
- Carpet should not be stacked more than 1 foot from the vertical height of the inside of the trailer.
- Loads may not weigh more than 42,000 lbs.
- No tack strips, nails, staples, or knife blades will be accepted or removed from a jobsite
- Minimal loose dirt
- No wet glue, debris, asbestos, drywall, refuse, rocks or caked mud
- Absolutely no co-mingled refuse accepted, no vinyl base accepted or removed from jobsite
- Additional fees will be assessed for scraping glue from the floors with demolition service and any furniture moving required in order to remove carpet
- Appointment and payment arrangements required for service, credit cards required if no credit line is open
- If shipment does not follow these guidelines, client will be assessed a warehouse labor fee of $500 per truck for improper loading or shipment may be refused.
Turnkey Service Information
- Turnkey service does not include removal of wall base unless it is carpet and indicated in reclamation estimate
- Turnkey service will only be performed in areas where power and air circulation are provided by client; additional charges will be assessed if TCR must supply either
Please call 817-552-1011 to set up an appointment for delivery.